Sign up for eStatements and You Could Win an iPad!
Now through August 15, 2015, when you sign up for eStatements, you’ll automatically be entered in a drawing to win an iPad Air 2!
You’ll receive one chance in the drawing for every account you add to eStatements. Enroll today!
Stillman Bank's eStatements are the fastest and most convenient way to receive your monthly bank statement – best of all – they’re FREE! You no longer receive paper statements but instead, receive your monthly statement online. With internet access and a few simple clicks, you have control of when and where to receive your statements. Storing and retrieving your records has never been easier!
View our 5-Step Guide to enrolling in eStatements.
With Stillman eStatements You Can:
- View, print or save your checking, savings and/or home equity eStatements.
- Receive the exact same statement you now receive by mail - only faster!
- Have the ability to look back at several months of eStatements.
- Keep all of your eStatements in one safe and secure location.
- Avoid a common method of identity theft when you receive eStatements because there's no paper trail and no possibility of the statement being stolen from your mailbox.
- And more....!
How it Works:
With a few simple clicks, you can be enrolled for Stillman eStatements. After you sign up, each month we will send you an e-mail to let you know your new eStatement is available for viewing online.
Just click on the link or log on to Stillman Online, then type in your User ID and Password. Next, click on the link and pick the month’s statement you would like to view. A copy of your statement will be available for you to view, print or save. That’s all there is to it.
Get Started Right Away
To enroll for eStatements, you need a Stillman checking, savings or home equity loan account and access to Stillman Online. View our 5-Step Guide to enrolling in eStatements.
1. Log in to Stillman Online.
2. In the Stillman Online toolbar, click the “Enhanced E-Statement” link and then just follow the easy on-screen instructions.
What do eStatements look like?
eStatements look like the current statement that you receive today. To learn more about this and other topics regarding eStatements, visit our FAQ section.