Visa Check Card
The Check Card is our debit card (enhanced ATM card) that can be used to make purchases anywhere you see the VISA logo - at over 15 million locations worldwide! The card works just like writing a check, and your purchases are deducted automatically from your checking account. You'll receive a receipt each time you use your card, plus your transactions will be listed on your monthly checking statement and on Stillman Online Banking. Find out why the Check Card is the smart and easy way to pay!
Convenient and Economical
- Available at no charge (certain qualifications apply for approval)
- No checkbook to carry
- No waiting for check approval
- Receive a receipt with every purchase
- Transaction details shown on your monthly account statement and on Stillman Online Banking
Serves as an ATM Card, Too
- Easy access to cash at thousands of ATMs worldwide
- ATM transactions utilize a Personal Identification Number (PIN) for your protection
To be eligible for a check card, you must have a Stillman Checking Account. For more information, contact a Retail Banker at any of our locations. Please note that for security purposes, daily purchase limits and cash withdrawal limits apply.
To Report a Lost or Stolen Check Card
Call your local Stillman office during normal bank hours. After hours, please call 1-866-546-8273.