MyCardRules™ | Your Card. Your Rules.
Take full control of your Stillman Bank Debit Card with MyCardRulesTM
Manage Your Card Spending Right From Your Mobile Device
Turn your cards on or off, set spending limits, and get alerts – all with a few quick taps
1 The MyCardRulesTM app only allows you to reduce the spending limit on a Stillman Bank Debit Card. You are not able to increase/override current debit card limits.
How To Get Started
Download the MyCardRules™ app from the App Store™ or Google® Play Store. Then select “New User” and begin registering with your card information.
To register, all you need is:
- Your card number
- The expiration date
- The security code on the back of your card
Need additional assistance downloading the MyCardRules™ app? Download our Getting Started Guide below.MyCardRules Getting Started Guide
Frequently Asked Questions
- Turn your card on or off
- Set transaction spending limits based on your preferences, including dollar amount, transaction type, and merchant type
- Get instant alerts on certain types of transactions, like when a transaction is declined
- Set a specific region where the card can be used or restrict usage based on your mobile device’s location
- Set parental controls and monitoring
- Turn card controls on/off
- Set controls
- Manage alert preferences
- View recent transactions and more