Need protection for those occasional emergencies?
We have two options
to avoid costly overdraft
charges and give you peace of mind.
With an Automatic Transfer Agreement, funds from one Stillman deposit account are transferred automatically to another (generally from your savings account to your checking account) when the balance falls below a certain level.
- You will receive a Combined Statement of your accounts each month.
- A nominal fee is charged for each transfer. You are limited to six transfers per statement cycle.
A Money Manager Account is a personal unsecured loan that we have approved, in advance, to add funds to your account if you should overdraw.
- Limits are generally available up to $1,500.
- Funds are advanced in $100 increments.
- Payments are due within 25 days from statement date.
For more information or to sign up for either of these options, please contact us today!
In addition to these services, we also offer Stillman Overdraft Privilege. This is a discretionary overdraft service, requiring no action on your part, that may provide you a safety net up to $500. Overdraft fees will apply. Contact us for details.
For more information on responsible account management, we encourage you to review the following tools: