IntraFi Network Deposits (formerly CDARS®)
With IntraFi® Network DepositsSM (formerly known as CDARS®), you can access multi-million-dollar FDIC protection by working directly with just our bank.
- Rest assured. Know that deposits well into the millions are eligible for FDIC insurance protection. Because deposit accounts are not subject to floating net asset values, market volatility will not negatively impact principal.
- Earn interest. Put cash balances to work in demand deposit accounts, money market deposit accounts, or CDs.
- Keep it simple. Avoid opening multiple accounts with multiple institutions to protect your funds. Forego the need to use repo sweeps, track collateral on an ongoing basis, and manually consolidate statements and disbursements from multiple banks.1
- Manage liquidity. Enjoy access to funds placed into demand deposit accounts and money market deposit accounts. With CD placements, select from multiple terms to meet your liquidity needs.
- Support your community. Feel good knowing that the full amount of funds placed through IntraFi Network Deposits can stay local to support lending opportunities that build a stronger community.2
If you are interested in our IntraFi Network Deposits program, contact any one of our locations today!
1 If a depositor is subject to restrictions with respect to the placement of funds in depository institutions, it is the responsibility of the depositor to determine whether the placement of the depositor’s funds through IntraFi Network Deposits, or a particular IntraFi Network Deposits transaction, satisfies those restrictions. 2 When deposited funds are exchanged on a dollar-for-dollar basis with other institutions that use IntraFi Network Deposits, our bank can use the full amount of a deposit placed through IntraFi Network Deposits for local lending, satisfying some depositors’ local investment goals or mandates. Alternatively, with a depositor’s consent, our bank may choose to receive fee income instead of deposits from other participating institutions. Under these circumstances, deposited funds would not be available for local lending.