Account Access 24 Hours a Day
You can have access to your account to transfer funds or obtain information anytime, day or night, every day of the year just by making a telephone call. Our 24-hour TeleBanking service lets you call from home, work, or even from your cell phone quickly and conveniently. It’s perfect after business hours…or anytime when you want to enjoy the latest in banking convenience.
To access these services, begin by calling 815-645-2000 or 815-332-8844.
Use TeleBanking For Many Purposes
Our TeleBanking service lets you do all of the following with your Stillman Bank accounts:
- Transfer funds between accounts*
- Check on your current balance
- Verify whether a check has cleared
- Check your 90-day account history
- Obtain year-to-date interest paid
- Check our Community Bulletin Board
- And more!
You can also obtain information on your certificate of deposit, including its current value, last interest paid and next renewal date.
For loans, you can:
- Transfer funds from checking or savings to make loan payments*
- Obtain outstanding principal balance
- Check year-to-date interest paid
- Check your next payment amount and due date
TeleBanking also gives you quick access to information such as the outstanding balance and credit line available on your Money Manager Overdraft Protection.
Fast, Easy & Economical
TeleBanking is as close as your touch-tone telephone, and as easy to use too. All you need is your account number, your Social Security number, and your personal identification number (PIN). Here’s how to get started:
Just call 815-645-2000 or 815-332-8844
- The automated TeleBanking operator will guide you through the services you want to use.
- The TeleBanking operator will ask you for your bank account number and PIN. This PIN will give you access to all of your authorized accounts. If you have not established a PIN, the operator will prompt you to enter your entire social security number and then ask you to enter a permanent PIN of your choosing. You may choose any combination you like; but, for security reasons, don’t write it on your documents. Instead, memorize the number and keep a copy at home.
- To add the capability to transfer funds between your accounts, please contact one of our Retail Bankers.
- It’s that easy! And it’s economical too, as there’s NO CHARGE for Stillman TeleBanking service. Call anytime, any day and save the time of coming to the bank.
Start enjoying all the benefits of banking by telephone from home or work. Sign up today by calling Stillman Bank’s TeleBanking now at 815-645-2000 or 815-332-8844.
*Sign up required. Please contact one of our Retail Bankers.