Stay alert — automatically. With Positive Pay, you can catch fraudulent activity before you lose the ability to get your money back.
Unfortunately, fraud is on the rise. Due to today’s advanced technology, it has become easier than ever to replicate checks and gain access to account information. Fortunately, our Positive Pay service can be a powerful tool in helping to protect you and your business. Our Positive Pay service can help you:
- Protect your business against fraudulent activity
- Use timely information to assist you in making quick decisions
- Improve audit control
- Reduce the risk of financial loss
- Spend less time reconciling your accounts and more time growing your business
- Enjoy increased peace of mind knowing your information is receiving increased security
How does Positive Pay work?
The basics of Positive Pay are simple – when you issue a batch of checks through your accounting program, the specifics of those payments are recorded and exported from your accounting program and imported to the Positive Pay system. Positive Pay capabilities include:
- Catching fraudulent activity before the money leaves your account
- Automatically comparing checks presented for payment to those in check issued file
- Creating an approved list of ACH transactions
- Sending alerts when a mismatch occurs
- Allowing you to decide whether or not to approve the payment
To find out if Positive Pay is right for your business, contact us today.Contact Us