Remote Deposit Capture
Remote Deposit Capture allows you to make deposits of paper checks right from your desk, without ever having to leave the office! Gone are the days of handling paper and rushing to the bank before closing to make deposits. With Stillman Remote, you just point, click, scan and confirm.
To get started, all you need is an Internet-enabled PC with a browser and a check scanner.
Increase profits, reduce costs, improve accuracy, and save yourself work with Stillman Remote.
- Convenience. Do your banking when you want while eliminating frequent trips to the bank by making deposits directly from your computer.
- Efficiency. Imagine the time and money you will save by reducing trips to the bank and avoiding overdraft fees. You can cut down labor-intensive manual deposit prep time, plus the stored digital images save you valuable office space.
- Cash flow. By making electronic deposits, your transactions may be processed more quickly, making your funds available sooner.
- Peace of mind. Returned items can be identified sooner reducing the risk of fraud.
How does Stillman Remote work?
After your equipment is installed and training is provided, you are ready to start using Stillman Remote.
- You accept check payments from your customers and vendors.
- Using Stillman Remote, scan and submit those checks securely over the Internet to us.
- We receive your remote deposit and process the checks either by ACH (Automated Clearing House) or IRD (Image Replacement Document).
That’s all you need to do to have quicker deposits and added convenience for you and your business.
Easy to implement. Easy to use.
Stillman Bank provides you with the equipment you will need to get started. The scanner (check image device) captures crisp, clear images of each item in a single pass. The checks are then converted to digital images and electronically delivered to Stillman Bank for processing.
To find out if Stillman Remote is right for your business, contact us today.
For additional documentation and support, please click here.