Stillman Online for Consumers
Welcome to Stillman Online!
From around the corner to around the world, it’s the easiest way to bank. Follow the information below and you’ll be on your way to banking anywhere, anytime—24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. You can even access your account from your smartphone with Stillman Mobile!
What you can do with Stillman Online:
- View images of your cleared checks and deposit slips
- View your account balances (including checking, savings, loans, line of credit, CDs, and IRAs.)
- Confirm deposits, withdrawals, checks cleared, and reconcile accounts
- Transfer funds (between your Stillman Bank deposit accounts and to make payments on your loans)
- View statement and account history (90 day history) in easy recognizable format
- Download account information into personal financial management software
- E-mail us directly with questions or support inquires
- Pay your bills online
*With Stillman Bill Pay, you will save on postage, envelopes, and most of all – time! There is no longer a need to hand-write checks or remember to pay bills on a particular day of the month
* Stillman Bill Pay is an optional service.
Online, Real-Time Information
Stillman Online operates on a “real-time” basis and is updated to reflect up-to-the-second account activity. For example, if you make a deposit at the teller line and go back home to access your account, your balance and account history will reflect the deposit.
For consumer account holders, Stillman Online and Stillman Bill Pay are FREE! (A separate application form and fee structure applies to businesses).
Stillman Bank is committed to the security and privacy of your financial information. Stillman Online is secure because multiple security procedures and technologies work together to create a safe environment for you to bank online. These protective features include:
- Security tools built into the Internet including firewalls and 128-bit encryption software, the highest level of security for your protection.
- Adherence to stringent industry standards. This includes the day-to-day security steps and procedures the bank follows to protect all of our customers.
- You! All sensitive information requires passwords that only you know.
Because of this complex layer of security features, you can conduct transactions over the Internet with Stillman Bank safely and confidently. For your security, we also recommend that you utilize an up-to-date virus protection program.
In order to begin banking on Stillman Online, you must have a Stillman Online User ID and Password. To receive these, click here to get to the Online Banking Log-In screen, then click on “Enroll Now” (located near the upper right corner of the screen). To continue the enrollment process, please proceed with the following steps:
- Review and agree to the Online Enrollment Agreement
- Enter the following information
- Social Security Number
- An active account number
- E-mail address
- Click Continue
- Enter the following information
- First and Last Name
- Date of Birth
- Click on “Send Email Verification”
You will receive an e-mail verification containing a link. You must click on the link within 1 hour or it will expire. After verifying, you will receive your new Stillman Online User ID. Your initial password is the last four digits of your social security number.
Questions? Need More Information?
To learn more about Stillman Online, please see the Frequently Asked Questions.