Stillman Business Debit Card
More Than a Checkbook. Better Than an ATM Card.
A checkbook is a vital part of running a business. But, sometimes you need a faster, more convenient way to make purchases, track business expenses, and manage finances. A Stillman Business Debit Card offers you all that…and more. Now you can easily manage your business finances with one simple card.
Safe and Secure.
Along with your business debit card, you’ll have a personal identification number (PIN) to help keep you safe from unauthorized purchases and transactions. Better still, you can assign different PINs and purchase limits to different employees.
Special Benefits of a Stillman Business Debit Card:
- Attorney On Call provides you with free access to licensed attorneys for legal information to protect you and your business
- HR Consultant Service provides you with free professional guidance through every facet of human resources
Additional Benefits of a Stillman Business Debit Card:
- Access to over 24,000 ATMs surcharge-free through the MoneyPass® ATM Network
- Enhanced Mobile Text Banking and Alerts providing instant access to account information including balances, debit card transaction notifications, and more! (Text messaging fees from your cellular provider may apply.)
- Lowest Purchase Price Guarantee
can reimburse you if you find the identical item for less
- Zero Liability guards you against unauthorized use of your card
- Travel Assurance Services can help you access emergency cash or an emergency plane ticket if your card is lost or stolen while traveling
To learn more about the benefits of the Stillman Business Debit Card, view the Business Benefits Guide.
To be eligible for a Business Debit Card, you must have a Stillman Business Checking Account. Please note that for security purposes, daily purchase limits and cash withdrawal limits apply.
Click Here to download a Stillman Business Debit Card application (PDF).
To Report a Lost or Stolen Debit Card
Call your local Stillman office during normal bank hours. After hours, please call 1-866-546-8273.