Estate Planning can assist you with goals such as:
- Designing and administering trusts to meet your specific objectives, including living trusts, testamentary trusts, and charitable trusts.
- Serving as executor or co-executor of your estate
- Minimizing estate taxes
- Personal planning for incapacity and death
- Avoiding the expense and delay of probate
- Benefiting charitable organizations
Estate planning is one of the most effective ways to arrange future transfers of wealth and maximize financial well-being for both you and your family. We recognize that change is inevitable in all stages of life. If you need to review your long-term financial plan or your estate plan, we would be happy to help. Please contact us for a complimentary one-to-one personal financial consultation.Contact Our Trust Officers
For additional information about what our Trust & Wealth Management Department can do for you, please visit our Trust Services page.
Investments available through Stillman Trust & Wealth Management (1) are not FDIC insured (2) are not deposits, obligations, or guaranteed by the bank and (3) are subject to investment risk including possible loss of principal.