Estate Planning can assist you with goals such as:
- Designing and administering trusts to meet your specific objectives, including living trusts, testamentary trusts, and charitable trusts.
- Serving as executor or co-executor of your estate
- Minimizing estate taxes
- Personal planning for incapacity and death
- Avoiding the expense and delay of probate
- Benefiting charitable organizations
Estate planning is one of the most effective ways to arrange future transfers of wealth and maximize financial well being for both you and your family. We recognize that change is inevitable in all stages of life. If you need to review your long-term financial plan or your estate plan, we would be happy to help. Please contact us for a complimentary one-to-one personal financial consultation.Contact Our Trust Officers
For additional information about what our Trust & Wealth Management Department can do for you, please visit our Trust Services page.
Investments available through Stillman Trust & Wealth Management (1) are not FDIC insured (2) are not deposits, obligations, or guaranteed by the bank and (3) are subject to investment risk including possible loss of principal.