Stillman Debit Card
The Stillman Debit Card is the convenient way to make purchases or access your funds – worldwide! The card works just like writing a check, and your purchases are deducted automatically from your checking account. Plus, your transactions will be listed on your monthly checking statement and through online and mobile banking. Find out why the Stillman Debit Card is the smart and easy way to pay!
Convenient and Economical
- Available at no charge (certain qualifications apply for approval)
- No checkbook to carry
- No waiting for check approval
- Receive a receipt with every purchase
- Transaction details shown on your monthly account statement and through Stillman Online and Stillman Mobile
Benefits of the Stillman Debit Card:
- Access to almost 33,000 ATMs surcharge-free through the MoneyPass® ATM Network
- Enhanced Mobile Text Banking and Alerts providing instant access to account information including balances, debit card transaction notifications, and more! (Text messaging fees from your cellular provider may apply.)
- Lowest Purchase Price Guarantee can reimburse you if you find the identical item for less
- Zero Liability guards you against unauthorized use of your card
- Travel Assurance Services can help you access emergency cash or an emergency plane ticket if your card is lost or stolen while traveling
To learn more about the benefits of the Stillman Debit Card, please view the Consumer Benefits Guide.
To be eligible for a debit card, you must have a Stillman Checking Account. For more information, contact a Retail Banker at any of our locations. Please note that for security purposes, daily purchase limits and cash withdrawal limits apply.
To Report a Lost or Stolen Debit Card
Call your local Stillman office during normal bank hours. After hours, please call 1-866-546-8273.